MUSICIANS WANTED for 90s band

elliotjp

Hi everyone, I'm Jason, British expat, happy to play with ANYONE at all.

I am starting a 90s/indie band here in Singapore for gigs and a laugh with new people.

About me - guitarist (classically trained to grade 7), play acoustic and electric too, sing also. I love the music of the 90s hence the focus for this band, although it doesn't have to be strictly limited to that decade.

Looking for - guitarist, vocalist, keys, bass, drums, and a brass section would be awesome.

Potential playlist - Britpop, Oasis, Blur, James, Ocean Color Scene, Primal Scream etc... Grunge, Nirvana, Greenday etc... Indie, REM, U2, Foos, Stone Roses etc... Basically anything 90s goes, up for some random reworked 90s covers too to accommodate some brass...

Let's get a few of us together and grab a beer and talk, I think there's a gap for this kind of music in SG so let's fill in and dominate!

Cheers,

Jason - 91512084

Last edited:
Hey Jason

This sounds awesome! Would love to get involved.

Like you, I'm a singer/guitarist and have been playing since my early teens (when most of the bands you list were in their prime! :)) and played in various bands in the UK before moving out to SG last year.

Happy to grab a beer some time.

Ping me a message on 96731821 if you're interested in meeting up

Cheers

Jim

Hi Jason, Tony , Australian , with a similar 90's addiction. play rhythm guitar, ( easy-ish lead if necessary ) and can lend some vocal help. 97774414. just to let you know i can't jam regularly as i travel a fair bit but would love to join ad-hoc when i can..

Back