Looking for a female vox to form a duo!

Econogle

Hey!

As the title suggest, I'm hoping to work with a female vocalist. It will be perfect if you can play the guitar/piano as well! Always wanted to form a duo, a strong harmony based sound (reminisence of peter, paul mary and Simon Garfunkel?)

Short introduction of myself : 25 yo sg chinese dude. I play the guit and sing. Currently in uni. I have a busking license, and renewing this coming july (perhaps we could audition as a group?). Very open to all types of music (loveeeee NPR radio station and music your dad probably listens to)

Intention : play live in bars and pubs and busk. And have fun of course, it's for the love of music to be honest

—----------------------

Some Sound Ideas I'm hoping to recreate (?) :
/ the civil wars !!!!
/ bloom - the paper kites
/ holocene - bon iver
/ falling slowly - glen hensard
/ baby it's cold outside - Christmas stuff
/ best part - Daniel caesar
/ cheek to cheek (whole album) by lady gaga & Tony Bennett (ideally! Some fun jazz duet)
/ pop tunes, (to the style of us the duo?)

fav musicians :

Oldies : THE BEATLES, Bob Dylan, Johnny Cash, Frank Sinatra, Eva Cassidy, Joni Mitchell, Simon and Garfunkel, Jazz Standards (duke ellington, fitzgerald, Louis armstrong, nat king cole, Billie holiday, etc), Nick Drake,

Current : John Mayer, Fleet Foxes, Father John Misty, Bon Iver, The Milk Carton Kids, The Tallest Man On Earth, Lucy Rose, Sufjan Stevens, Daniel Caesar, Ed Sheeran, Lianne La Havas, Kings of Convinence, Leon Bridges, Coldplay, Laura Marling, Feist, Civil Wars. Khalid, Gambino, etc.

-------------

Here's a raw soundclip of my playing. It's late night, hence a mellow one. a fav oldies of mine.

https://soundcloud.com/anthony-13944221/raindrops-keep-falling-on-my-head

absolutely open to today's pop tunes as well! Please kindly pm me if you are interested pls. Good day

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back