Fall of Mirra - New Song releaseD!!!!!

hadi

Hi guys,

For the last 3 months, i been recording and mixing for my band [Fall of Mirra] song entitled -"Razor blade smile" and we have finally decided to release it .Do take a listen and we hope that you will like it.

Well, this is kinda pre-production process and we will hit the studio in late August to record our debut EP.

Here is the link to the song : MySpace.com - (Extended New song preview)Fall of mirra - SG - Metal / Rock / Hardcore - www.myspace.com/fallofmirra

Feel free to give your honest comments...

Thank you so much.

Last edited:
I bet the vocals at the beginning would be awesome to catch live.

guitars are tight and cleanly executed, i like the tone on the lead lines, pretty nice!

vocals are interesting =D

Awesome awesome awesome. I needs to hear zees live.

I love how you guys incorporated the vocal samples into the song, very edgy. When I heard the intro i was expecting the second coming of Greg Ginn but this track threw me clear off. Good job!

Last edited:
Thank you for your wonderful comments.... also I would like to Thank Juilus Chua (also a softie) for helping us with the keyboards for the song.. you can listen to his contirbution towards the end of the song...

Thank you Juilus .....

Keep your comments coming in....

I did not expect the intro to have vocals. But it was an indeed creative choice nonetheless!

You guys rock man, its been a pleasure working with you guys on the song!

-

hope this thread stays on top of the page so that people can take notice & listen to this band's song. razorblade smile is well written/played/recorded.

you guys deserve every and any compliment that comes your way.

wow.... thannk you for the overwhelming response.... Thank you for all those encouraging words that i been receiving in my inbox and as well in this thread...

On behalf of Fall Of Mirra, I would like to thank each and everyone of you for your awesome support.. We will not disappoint you guys...

Just for your information, we will start recording our second song over the weekend... Just stay tune for our updates ya...

Fall of Mirra loves you all...

Cheers
Hadi

hey there hadi, didn't notice this thread but when i saw this thread i had to comment on it. all i can say is your songs are SICK and WICKED. great stuff you have there man. CHEERS and continue working hard!

Hello jigsmarx,

Your songs are awesome too...and thank you for your wonderful comment.... hey mind leaving your msn contact on my inbox.. thanks dude...

Hi guys thanks for your kind words..... really appreciate it.... we are about to record our second song entitled "3:32" ... give us about 3-4 months before we release it..... I hope i will do better on the mixing and production this time...

Thanks for you support ya....

Love you all....

wow man, your reputation and fan base is growing.
woot woot.
no comments from me here on soft since i already told you on MSN already.

dont forget your early supporters like me, rafi black and vam okay!

Thank you my dearest brother Zaki..... will not forget you.... we are performing on 21th June.... If you want to come tell me... give you free tickets...

Cheers
Hadi

Back