Drums part

zack11

DO anione know where i can get a part of the drumsets ah...i mean, like the bass drum oni...or Floor toms oni...

Music Theme at Pennin do bring in those parts but the brands are like, carlos...im looking for Premier or Tama??...do u guys know any shops that bring in those single parts..???

thnx

What parts are you looking for? Cuz I noe Ranking Sports and Music sells Mapex 16" floor tom made frm maple and I Accent Musical Equipment Ptd Ltd sells Premier 18" floor toms. You can email the drum shops to find out more or call them. Theres a list of drum shops in sg here -> http://soft.com.sg/forum/showthread.php?t=15531 . theres also a custom drum making shop in sg, you can contact them at drumcrafts@bhhoe.com (But these are very expensive, 1 tom can cost arnd 1.3 - 3.5k =X)

Wow, that ex ah??...fuyoo...bt thnx aniway...im looking for a floor tom and a toms...thnx man...im goin to the store and ask them...thnx ya...

Np dude. ^^ You trying to make ur own set of drums? Or trying to expand ur drumset?

Im trying to expand it...i have my own Premier drumset..n it feels like nvr enuff...so trying to expand it...and hopefully, it can b as large as Mike Portnoy Drumset... :D ...

I E-mail accent music bt they nvr reply back...so juz waiting for their reply...

BTW, do u know where accent music is??...the shop i mean, mayb i wanna drop by the shop and ask them straight...easier that way..

I also have a Premier drumset and I am also trying to expand it! Tt's y i went to find out more from the shops. haha which sereis of Premier drums u playin? I play the Premeir Cabria XPK (Rosewood Colour)

Btw, theres a list of Drum shop's add here -> http://soft.com.sg/forum/showthread.php?t=15531 wish u luck in finding ur toms. ^^

WOw...its cool to hear another person playing Premier drums...its good rite?...i like the fat sound they produce...power beb...

I play the Cabria PK...white colour...kinda low end...i bought it during the Swee Lee sale last yr...n at that time i dun haf enuff money so i bought the Premier sets lor...bt luckily it sounds good...heng ah...

btw, where u stay, mayb we cn go out together n ask each of the shops owner??....

I bought my drums at the swee lee sales too! haha what a coincidence. i live in Sengkang area. u?

I think I bought it for arnd the same price. You sure its PK? Nt XPK or APK? Wad wood is ur drums made of?

its PK...its written on each of the toms...i oso duno wad wood...the finishing isn't lacquered...juz a wrap finish...ya....omg, if thats the case, i gt a bad deal man.... :???:

Back