SOLD WTS - Pearl Rhythm Traveler Drum Set ($100) - Clearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

soosooh

I am selling off my collection of 3 sets of drums.
This is the one of the 3.

3. Pearl Rhythm Traveler Drum Set ($100)
Semi usable. This drum set, famous for its size and small footprint.

What is being sold:
Bass drum 20x8
Floor Tom 14x5
Mid Tom 12x5
High Tom 10x5
Snare 13x5
- Stock tama stagestar hats 13 inch
- Pearl plastic cymbal 13 inch with unfixed rubber adhesive
- High tom mount
- Mid tom mount
- Floor tom mount (but there is no clamp)
- A set of used acoustic drum skins(the mesh heads are already fitted onto the drumset)
- basix Drum Pedal
- Hi hat stand
- Cymbal stand

(refer to the photos to see exactly what is being sold)

Condition of items:
The hardware of this drumset is pretty rusty due to its age. Bass drum mesh head has a duct tape and minor holes but still playable. Please note that since I've lost the clamp, this set does not come with a drum rack clamp, and you'll have to buy it separately in order to attach the floor tom mount to the cymbal stand. A rack clamp costs about $20 online.

pearlrt_1.jpg
pearlrt_2.jpg
pearlrt_3.jpg

Who is this suitable for?
A. This could be your first drumset if budget is really an issue. The mesh heads are very quiet and suitable for HDB/home practice.

B. If you just want a drumset temporarily and not so keen on investing in a lot of money to get a decent one, this is a good choice because it's small and light, and very cheap.

C. If you need a drum shell to do rental service or as a backup kit.

----

Please note the following before contacting me:

1. Prices are negotiable, but please state the date & time that you can deal, because how early you can deal will also be considered together with your offer.

2. Like any other seller, I'm looking to let go to the buyer who can offer the highest and deal the soonest. So in this regard, I may not be able to reserve the item if your proposed deal date is much later in the future and a new potential buyer is keen on dealing earlier than yourself.

3. The location is at Ang Mo Kio. When I've accepted your offer and deal date&time, I'll let you know the details.

4. Due to my neighbour's low tolerance for noise, it is not possible for you to test the items (i.e. cannot play drums), you may only manually inspect them. Please inspect them to your satisfaction before accepting the items at my place because it won't make any sense to do any kind of refund due to the bulkiness of the items.

5. If you are able to buy all 3 sets at the total asking price of $450, I can throw in some additional stuff (such as cymbal mutes, etc..) for free when we meet to deal.

6. Please whatsapp / sms (only) @ 87402615

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back