Dean dealer in singapore?

unholyernest

where is the dean dealer in singapore? it says excel sports on the dean website..
was just watching dean live from NAMM 2009.. seems pretty cool..

it is ranking sports.its in bras basah centre,just opposite swee lee.that is my favourite music store cuz they're one of the few shops that will not rip u off.

huh.. ranking sports ah.. i think that place not very nice leh.. i go there see the PRS mark tremonti guitar.. they dun even know which one.. ask me go point to them.. they dunno the name.. and i also didn't see any deans down there.. every time i go got different brands one.. hahaha.. strange shop..
but nvm lah.. i'll check them out again next time..

unholyernest: u dont see any deans in ranking? i think they are the most prominent guitars showcased that can be seen from outside. u wont miss them.

oh yeah music theme has them.

really have ah? are they the official dealer? hahah.. damn.. should have gone down today..
i looking for the new vendetta by dean.. looks damn nice.. cheap and good..

i go there see the PRS mark tremonti guitar.. they dun even know which one.. ask me go point to them.. they dunno the name.. .. strange shop..

hahah happened to me too. maybe cause the person who served us actually works at the sports section. which brings me to the point that it's a weird shop cause they bring in musical instruments and sport wear.

The owner must be really hip.Play sports and guitar hence the shop that accomodates both his requirement and the public.

Yeah they have Deans and so does Music Theme.Isnt this suppose to be in the Gear section?

Back