Custom made guitars

Killerguitar

Hey guys i m wondering if anyone has custom ordered a guitar to their very own specifications to builders in Asia? Any recommendations and maybe you guys could comment on the guitar that was built for you? Thanks alot guys. Cheers

Malcolm Tan is a luthier who works from his home in Bedok, great guy.

mtlutherie

My only gripe with him is when I went to him for a set-up, I left with a Skreddy pedal! :p His wares are the most tempting! :mrgreen:

Malcolm Tan is a luthier who works from his home in Bedok, great guy.

H-SPHERE

My only gripe with him is when I went to him for a set-up, I left with a Skreddy pedal! :p His wares are the most tempting! :mrgreen:

oh... he stay in bedok.. cos bedok rulesz... hahah:mrgreen:

Hey guys thanks.. but how much does it cost? I kinda wanna build a PRS style electric but to certain measurement specs... Are there any other guys besides malcom?

Hey guys thanks.. but how much does it cost? I kinda wanna build a PRS style electric but to certain measurement specs... Are there any other guys besides malcom?

i feel so much assure with Malcom's pledge on his committment to our "wives".
But i always wants a "concubine" of certain spec.. like a floyds and EMG humbucker.. i don think he will do it right? what's bro suggestion?

Wives = your most fav guitar whom you use all the time
concubines = other guitars you might store for the night
:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Hi bedokkids,

Pls e-mail me at buy at mtlutherie dot com on the design and specs of your custom guitar. I'm open to most things and it is YOUR custom guitar afterall ;)

Malcolm

Anyone knows where I can custom make an SG shaped body but with a floyd rose? I pretty much know what I want for my guitar, but I have absolutely no idea of how to obtain it (its a mix and match of various models you see)..

Btw, how much does a diy guitar usually cost?

Yeah.. I know they have SGs, but I intend to use a floyd rose bridge with the SG, which I doubt they can provide.. The webbie isnt that useful, tonnes of information, zero direction words..

yeah i find it useless too.ever tot of using esp?the sg are a bit warped but provide floyd.dont know how much that will cost tho.

Yeah.. But the SG more vintage lah bro.. The only thing I want distorted in an SG is the tone, not the shape!

they have SG bodies with floyd bridge routings in warmoth...
A Floyd equipped SG is possible...

yeah it possible, the closest thing i saw is at Allmusic- they got themselves a SG with more horns on the bottm and equipped with FR..

hmm i have an SG Epi MIK.. with modified killswitch... and decorate with an "E" " my gf name".. ohh... i love the tone, will put in an ZW 81/85 combination to have a more killer tone soon..:mrgreen:

SG rules.

Bedok rules ...

botak Jone in Bedok rulez !!

I have one in heritage cherry.. Plan to construct a white one with a tortoise shell pickguard! Similar colour layout to the Swing Prism..

Back