Carling Cup 2008: Chelsea vs Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems like almost all rooting for spurs. im one too. though i think chelsea are too strong. their defence is totally rock solid. scoreline should be 2-1, to chelsea. scorers are drogba, jcole and berbatov.

I like watching teams play, like derbies. woo.

ITS GOING TO BE BORING, my 7th sense ( football sense ) tells me that.

haiya. everyone knows chelski's gonna bring back the cup.
defending champions always gets it back .
only for carling cup la.
BUT , spurs is one tough fight . wooooo.
we'll grab it though . ha .

we played nuts. grant hasnt proved himself. wahhhhhh. alot of shits to say but no excuses.
we lost anyway. nabei. sadd sia. asshole put ballack and alex on the bench . wahhh.

wah. fat obese loser team into fit, strong worthy champs.
sounds like some success story.
well done, spurs!
and you should look at robbie keane's face when they won.
happy like siao ah!!

Spurs havent won anything since 1999 - of course happy lah ... just like a nerd scoring with a hot chick - just their luck mah!

Yay, Spurs won! Haha, the way Woodgate scored the winning goal was so...

Lucky!

But still, Spurs won. I wonder why did Grant allow Lampard and Terry to play. There were on-form Alex, Ballack and Joe Cole on the bench.

Was he stupid or Grant just couldn't see the point of fielding his best for League Cup?

Last edited:
Yay, Spurs won! Haha, the way Woodgate scored the winning goal was so...

Lucky!

But still, Spurs won. I wonder why did Grant allow Lampard and Terry to play. There were on-form Alex, Ballack and Joe Cole on the bench.

Was he stupid or Grant just couldn't see the point of fielding his best for League Cup?

grant was a nutcake for wad he did .
we need the special one.

thanks people for the input. this cup is currently overshadowed by the bigger takings but depending on the teams that played, a cracker of a game could sometimes be had :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back