Bands Who are interested to be Featured in Online Magazine

Shynna80

Yo adorable peeps,

I am freelance online magazine writer From The Kiasu Times.
(www.thekiasutimes.blogspot.com)

I am writing and covering the underground music scenes in the heartland of SG. and will be featuring 2 bands per issue every month.

Interested to be featured and letting others be aware of the music you guys are making? Pls contact me @ kayumi_80@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Shynna
Surrealistic Writer, The Kiasu Times

You should go out and look for the bands for your reviews.
Meetin the members up close is the best way to show your respect for their music and existence.
Your asking of them to send in their particulars lacks enthusiasm if any.

You should go out and look for the bands for your reviews.
Meetin the members up close is the best way to show your respect for their music and existence.
Your asking of them to send in their particulars lacks enthusiasm if any.

excuse me .. I AM asking them to meet me up front !!!
am asking them to email me cos the bands i can feature per month is limited.... gosh ~~ get ur facts right !!! :eek:

Hi all,

thanks for your responds to me via email. due to some unexpected changes, i am only allowed to feature one band only for the April issue and the band i am meeting up this Friday has been chosen.

The rest of the bands i will rearrange again n let u guys know when will be the best time to meet up and interview u guys and do a write up.

Thanks a million for the great responds and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

CHeerio ~~~~~~ :p

@TravisK,

Shynna interviewed my band some time back in Jan. She stayed on in the studio throughout our 6-hour recording session, even though the interview had ended long ago. Not once throughout the session did she show signs of feeling bored or anything like that. I got no questions on her professionalism.

Hope that's enough to convince you that she does meet the members "up close" and respects the "music and existence."

Back