Band auditions for Listen to the Salad Days: A Confessions Initiative

REGISTRATION CLOSES ON 2ND JUNE, 12.00AM.

WHICH IS IN ABOUT 48 HOURS TIME.

WHICH MEANS YOU CAN STILL SIGN YOUR BAND UP BY THE NIGHT OF 1ST JUNE, 11:59:59AM.

:mrgreen:

if the status changes from pending to approved, er does this means we go through?

yeah man. ashdown is going for the auditions!:cool:

hot prospects for the future too!

we have contacted all the bands which have gotten in already, so congrats to all you!

Here's a list of 45 bands (not ordered by merit, randomly one) which will be playing for prelim auditions:

Bid to Fall
A Bitter Affection
butterfly theory
Fire Away, Samson!
The Novelties
Autospy
Ark Analogy
Team Venture
The Seds
Deluge
Transition
Ashdown
Portrait Lights
At Most,Here
Elysee
the nerves
Lost Perfection
Noise Proof Avenue
grace conspiracy project
Hot Prospects for The Future
Like A Band
The Frauds
4thirty
FrameWork Tragedy
Dead Destiny
Murder By Ska
Waiting For Nothing
Armchair Critic
Semicolon P (;P)
am i robot??
Binded Mist
Voyd Decks
Never Ending Problems
ReVolt
Grace The Occasion
Point Wasted
Rock In Progress
Backbeat
The Cat Killed Curiosity
Altarya
Rubiks Kube
Vmage
Existence
Jerks not Gentlemen

So if you see your band here, please head to the reception at *scape Youth Centre with ALL your band members to sign a form with terms and conditions and also to make $12 payment for the registration fees.

See all you people there! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Hi, we have to do it BY 5th June right? However, not all of us can make it during weekdays. And also because the place closes by 6pm right? Is there any other alternatives?

Hi, we have to do it BY 5th June right? However, not all of us can make it during weekdays. And also because the place closes by 6pm right? Is there any other alternatives?

You can do it from Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm
and Sat 10am to 3pm

But please try to make it for the weekdays because the auditions start on Sunday and we need to process the forms so that we can work out a schedule for all the bands. I hope the timings are convenient for your band!

Hi, thanks for the quick replies bro! Cause i read that we have to settle it by 5th June, so i was worried whether we can register on Saturday which is 7th June.

so..EP is a mixed of the 6 bands' originals or each EP for each band?

the EP will be a compilation of originals from the 6 bands. 1 original per band.

It will be sold off for charity, so you guys will be doing a big favour to the community! :mrgreen:

(registration fees go to charity too ;))

Back