Audio sample clip of my jamming....

This is me on a Paramore song

D: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6nqiaQBieA

Song is by Paramore called That's What You Get.

Story is they got kicked out of HRC when they were just starting out but after bucking up 200% and got famous, they were nicely asked to sign on HRC's wall of fame. They did sign but not without reminding them about being treated unkindly before.

I think Paramore would be nobody if HRC didn't give them the boot the first time. What are your thoughts???

Wee Lee room 4 lol.
Don't understand why they shifted the drums to that awkward position. Keep having the left elbow obstructed! lol.

Yeah I agree. Sometimes having a wake up call will help one be a lot more determined to prove doubters wrong.

All the rooms the same lor. I'll feedback to Sam and see if he can do something abt it. Meanwhile, I'll still be uploading more vids of my playing! Stay tuned! :)

not bad............bro rock onzz...........my band need drummer..........interested sms me dinz 91256971 we play rock malay songs n english rock songs to like dio,deep purple,black sabbath,loudness n ect......

not bad............bro rock onzz...........my band need drummer..........interested sms me dinz 91256971 we play rock malay songs n english rock songs to like dio,deep purple,black sabbath,loudness n ect......

Thanks for the offer man. I'm busy with my band currently actually. Cheers!

Back