Anyone wants H&K amps?

johnny_be_goode

Do you want one?

Hugheskettner-TriampMKII.jpg

Have not check the price - see how many interested first. If not many - no point...
If you have $$$$ to spend. Definately cheaper than any retail... its Mass Order Price

if many people want and our order can fill a container - will try to get them ship here :twisted:

what kinda container? 20ft or the 40ft one...if 20ft got hope ..
i wish u all the best ....errr try bring in engl la..:)

haha jbg.. seems like u are quite sad no 1 interested in e strobostomp.. now ur words are going very reserve already haha..

hey jbg, u gotta wait for the day which pple actually feel that mesa isnt a dream amp to own b4 u can start ordering stuff like this. i mean, most guitarist i meet talk abt owning stuff which arent even boutique in the current market, dun even touch the higher end stuff man. go see how many wanna mass order fuchs TDS amp. im ups for that ahahaha.

I remembered one the local shop tried to be the local H&K dealer some years ago. But even he stock the cheaper solid states and starter range, he had problem on sales volume. It's not as easy as it seems, a 20footer can hold many many amps (I estimate 200 small amps or 70 to 100 big amps).

The market is just not feasible for less popular brands, esp for small time dealers.

I would think these aren't as high end as mesas, they've got a range of products after all. but i do agree on the tough to sell part, market ain't ready.

btw, does nuno use one of the HK amps? i think he did for his later albums right?

mesas arent even high end. wanna talk abt high end must talk abt stuff like soldano, bogner, fuchs, cae, diezel, divided by 13 and many others. mesa is in fact a pretty affordable amp just that most pple never see the need to own one due to the fact that transport here is ex so not really convenient.

penta-tonic

Word up dude. Don't forget Budda, Bad Cat, Brunetti, Komet and Two Rock. On a side note, the Tri-amp is regarded by many as a 'high-end' amp alaineth.

Funk said:
No thanks. The tone just doesn't justify the price.

Tone is subjective. BTW where have you try Tri Amp? Using what guitar? How much does it cost?

Funk said:
mattleesc said:

Even though their more expensive I'd take the Bogner 101B or the Soldano SLO 100 anytime.

Sure, Bogner or Soldano, I like either...
see how many of us want them

I'm only interested in getting a Head + Cabinet... one of these brands
I hope you all seriously want to mass order, not just talk. must have $$$$ to pay.

So which one do you all really want?
1. H&K
2. engl
3. Bogner
4. Soldano
5. mesas
6. vht
7. ...

any other suggestions....

vote.

johnny_be_goode said:
Tone is subjective.

That's right, and to me it's not worth it.

johnny_be_goode said:
BTW where have you try Tri Amp? Using what guitar? How much does it cost?

Tried it when I was in Melbourne using an ESP Custom M-II. A friend of mine bought it at around 6K AUD if I'm not mistaken. And that includes the matching cab. Considered pretty cheap to him at that time.

johnny_be_goode said:
not just talk. must have $$$$ to pay.

Talk??? You're pretty offensive eh. At the moment I already have what I need thank you 8)

I'd advise you to try them out before investing in those amps as it is pretty pricey. Should I order, I'd get it direct from the company, I found it to be a real hassle waiting for people's order. Buying 1-3 of these amps won't make it cheaper, that's why I gave up on this mass order scheme (when it comes to amps). Unless of course there are much more people whose willing to invest.

Hopefully gunning for either a 101B or a SLO 100 in the near future. Can't tell as I have yet to try those Diezels and Suhr CAE. When it comes to tone, I'm dead serious too 8)

honestly jbg, dun do a mass order on amps. the general public already complain like hell when buy an amp more than 1k. so it would prob take them like a million years to decide on even getting something like a tri amp.

Back