Alesana fan, DEMAND Alesana!

alesana?

never heard of them b4 :confused:

i only heard of saetia, hot cross, you and i, envy

oh ya, no offence but u can vote a million times but they wont be coming unless theres a promoter in singapore dats willing to bring them in...theres so much more to organising a show then just demanding/voting in some website...

cheers!

Last edited:
oh ya, no offence but u can vote a million times but they wont be coming unless theres a promoter in singapore dats willing to bring them in...theres so much more to organising a show then just demanding/voting in some website...

cheers!

Oh dear...........:(
It kinda makes sense though.
There doesn't seem to be many alesana fans here huh.

Bummed.

I don't think they'll sound good live.. I find screamo bands to be disappointing live..
Just my opinion lah..

Well, everyone's entitled to their own opinion.
Thought I could just find some alesana fan here but well...
*digs hole and bury head into ground*

Ups for searchthecity!
I rather spend twice or thrice the cost of an alesana ticket, just to see raien(if they were to hold a last show).

Even if you're not a fan and happened to read this, just help vote please!
I've waited years just to see them!!

\m/
Cheers!

I've been waiting years to see The Ataris, does that mean i can ask everyone to vote for one of my favourite bands to come here, even if they're not a fan?

Nevertheless, i dun think Alesana's gonna make it here, unless you wana put up a show and bring them here urself..

lame music

yo dude. even if you dont like that band, you dont need to insult them or their music. one man's treasure may be another man's poison. just keep your comments to yourself. i listen to them and find them and their songs quite nice.chill
cheers

Last edited:
Back