A project to grow and support the local music scene

themaltdown

Hi guys,

I'm Josh, and I'm looking at starting a project with 3 objectives:

1. Invigorate the local music scene,
2. Empower talent who want to pursue a career in music with sufficient funding and exposure
3. Transform negative perceptions toward local music

If you could help me do a quick survey at the link below in relation to this project, that would be really helpful.
https://forms.gle/Tbx7dzVdy6LVHeo57

Also, if you're passionate about something similar, drop me a DM! I'll be happy to bounce ideas off you or give you more details on what I'm working on

Thanks guys.

- Josh

Hi Josh

Would you like to tell us more about yourself? Who is funding the 'project'?

if the thread starter cannot even identify himself correctly, or give necessary info on the funding, then we should all

discount his posting

Mel

Hi Admin and Mel,

Apologies for the late response! Was out for most of yesterday.

I'm currently working as a Project Manager in the software industry, but I'm hoping to be more involved in business ventures in the local music scene within the next 5 years.

As I currently envision it, this project will mainly be centered on running events for those interested in creating music or being involved in the music scene locally.

The project is currently self-funded, with an alpha version in the works but I'm still fine-tuning some ideas.

The main idea behind the survey is that I would like hear from those who are more involved in the local music scene, as most of the current respondents are friends/friends of friends who may not really be an accurate sample of the core group of end users for this project.

Do let me know if you have any other questions! I'll try to answer them as best as I can, either on this post or through DM.

Big thanks to all those who are taking the time to drop their responses via the link! I'll leave the form open for maybe 1-2 more weeks to get as many responses as possible.

Back