What's The Next Event to Go to? Help Contribute to the list here :))

edmltw

I'm sure there are many awesome music/artistic events held in Singapore on a daily basis, and most of them are relatively unknown due to lack of exposure, so my idea here is to have each one of us post out a event that we feel it's worth heading over to and promote our local music/arts community!

I'll kick off the list with an awesome event!

- - -

Name: SPORE Art Salon

Venue: Blu Jaz Cafe (12 Bali Ln, Singapore 189848)

Date: Every last Tuesday of the month (For this month of July, it's on the 30th!)

Timing: 8pm to 10:30pm

Entry Fee: $10 (includes a complimentary drink)

Description:

A gathering of awesome people living in Singapore with their unique visual and music artistic talents! Each performance is really one-of-a-kind and can go from one extreme such as candlelight yoga therapy to a looping ukulele girl's original songs. Take a breather after every act by drawing/doodling on pieces of paper with pencils and crayons provided by the organizer, with a live model on stage! Not the kind to sit around? go and ahead and mingle and socialize, as occasionally there are a few full-time professionals who work in the media line popping by to check out the local scene! The only drawback is that this event ends up being full house and it's pretty hard to grab seats, so do come earlier to reserve your spaces! :)

for more information on this coming month's episode, check out their blog here: http://www.sporeartsalon.blogspot.sg/

- - -

Cheers!
Edmund Lee

PS: so what's a local event you would recommend your fellow Singaporeans to check out? put down your thoughts below! :))

Back