2010 AFF Suzuki Cup: Myanmar vs S'pore...

subversion

half-time. s'pore trailing by a goal. they deserve it. they are playing turd football.
angry-smiley-175.gif

Well, we managed to escape with a win but really, Singapore really need to step it up big time...Vietnam next..

phpcg3DxG.jpg

it was a DIFFERENT s'pore team in the 2nd half- much more urgency, but they are still afraid to blast in front of goal. all the best to the lads for Wednesday's match.

Oh and Phillippines just beat Vietnam 2-0 in their own backyard...so there's a possibility we can beat Vietnam on Wed :)

Oh and Phillippines just beat Vietnam 2-0 in their own backyard...so there's a possibility we can beat Vietnam on Wed :)

Worst possible result - now Vietnam will so fired up to get a result against SIN in the last match to ensure qualification ....

yeah I watch the 1st half before my rehearsals - sin was shytte .. and not much else

there's always a possibility if you buck-up your standards. credit to Raddy who took Alam Shah out of the line-up because it wasn't an effective arrangement.

why so? they were excessively critical but it's definitely a by-product of watching the team playing well below par...

its the quality of the commentary that got on my nerves. would say my reaction is a by-product of having been fed a diet of BPL football hehe...at the end of the match, one of them kept addressing the myanmar team as "the vietnamese".

so now its down to the Vietnam game .... SG will prolly just make it by scraping a 2-2 draw .. or we mite screw it up and lose 1-0 ....

dammit what a situation to be in ....

Khairul Amri deserves to be in the starting lineup for all the rest of the games, NAS seems to be out of form...and look at Alex Duric, he lasted the whole 90mins..not bad for a 40 year old man :p

I just hope the Lions step it up and go all out to beat Vietnam..

so now its down to the Vietnam game .... SG will prolly just make it by scraping a 2-2 draw .. or we mite screw it up and lose 1-0 ....

dammit what a situation to be in ....

guess what ppl ..... SG lost 1-0 as predicted ..

EVEN IF WE HAD JOSE MORINHO as coach, we cant go far .... the SG nat team needs a make over

We're relying too much on ft...
Alex D, Johnny Wilk., Bennett, Precious, Agu, Qiu Li etc.
Parents in S'pore tell their kid, be sportsperson no future, go be doctor or lawyer and earn bigbucks. That's why a lot of sporting talent go to waste. That's Singaporean society: study to find a good job to slog your guts out in.

guess what ppl ..... SG lost 1-0 as predicted ..

EVEN IF WE HAD JOSE MORINHO as coach, we cant go far .... the SG nat team needs a make over

Heehee, even the 'special one' couldn't stop barca destroying his billionaire team...how to get Singapore through? :p

200px-MediaCorp_Channel5.jpg

also thanks to Channel 5 for not showing the match despite the pre-tournament promotion- don't flash the images of the players before us with their professional credentials & say the fate of our soccer is in their hands when there were no plans to live telecast the match.

Back