2009/2010 Championship race: Man Utd or Chelsea?

2009/ 2010 EPL champion will be:

• Man Utd

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters

subversion

good day folks
sport-soccer-smiley-17.gif

after Arsenal's defeat last night, it's now up to the optimal performances of Man Utd & Chelsea. who do you think would be this season's champion? why?

**PS: this is no brawl space, deletion of provocative, rude posts is inevitable...

Man Utd. Their "never say die" attitude is the key to winning the title again. :twisted:

chelsea. because im a fan.. and so is the new boss of liverpool. in fact he's a bigger fan than i am, season ticket holder yo!

cantona, solksjaer- these chaps i respect (but not a man u fan...)

there are interesting responses here in the office:

-Man U fans say they peak towards the end of the season
-Chelsea fans say they don't see themselves going down, they have always been up
-Liverpool fans say they can eat Chelsea up soon despite not being in the top-4
-Spurs fan say they eat any thing & every thing (then i found out they were talking about food)
-the rest of the office chaps are more concerned with the world cup telecast issues...

it's been a long time since i post but ultimately, i think MAn Utd might just edge it from the Blues..Sir Alex might use some of his infamous mind games to disrupt the Stamford Bridge outfit..that wily old fox still does have a few tricks up his sleeve...

unlike man utd, the only favor chelsea is going to need is from our own players.. any points dropped will mean man utd nick it.. however im not totally convinced that wont happen.. just got to take it 1 game at a time

for chelsea..this 3 players Terry,Lampard and Drogba are vital to the run-in...bearing in mind the news that Terry's in all season and his sending off vs Spurs..the Old Trafford crew might just use some under-handed tactics to rile Terry..

i would like to think malouda and ivanovic should be given credit as well.. and the return of the bison will also mean we pretty much have our whole midfield back.. and what mind games? what underhanded tactics? do you mean blaming the ref? if chelsea is going to choke and give the title up it'll only mean we were shit and deserve to lose... UTC!

heart say Man utd, but i cant see chelsea giving it away... unless terry take penalties again LOL.

Torres is out injured and that means liverpool will lack that extra bit agst chelsea, u can see the results when he plays n doesnt. Spurs are on a high after beating arsenal n chelsea, so its gg to be tough on united this week.

Chelsea got the determination to win the league after so long, man utd got the experience of the older players to guide the team, which is something arsenal lacks n they always choke at this time of the season

this is believably the defining weekend....
star-wars-smiley-5472.gif

the Man U camp here in the office, believes Liverpool won't do any favour for anyone. they rather go out on a limp this season than give MU a glorious season wrap up, especially so when the red devils are hoping a turn of events would take place because they are not quite performing to (the usual) standards this time round...

Liverpool really have no pride but then again, their squad just ain't good enough. Steven Gerrard through ball to Drodgba was magnificent. This is something that he fail to produce to his team mates the whole of this season.

Last edited:
^ No pride? You know the Liverpool players personally that you know they have no pride? Or are you one of those Manure fan shooting off his mouth again?

Last edited:
Back