You, Me and Katie.

Hello there,

We're You, Me and Katie <-Click me.
We play pop/rock/indie-influenced acoustic music which are currently vocal-less.
So if you think you want to have a hand at recording the vocals parts, do let us know.
We've uploaded an original called Have Fun In Montreal and an instrumental cover of Paramore's The Only Exception.
We will upload better recordings that's properly recorded in a studio once we can find a vocalist so until then,let us know what you think of the music :)

YMaK.

Last edited:
@fretless6: Sorry,didn't mean to spam but it's technically applicable for all since we are showcasing our music and at the same time,trying to find like-minded musicians.And yes,some parts are a bit off-key but that was the best we can come up with at the present moment and despite all the circumstances.We did tune our guitar before recording by the way,maybe it got un-tuned midway through.Haven't changed the strings since the guitar was bought last year :p Thanks anyway for the comments :)

@jeremyspk: Thank you so much! :) We've replied your MySpace message by the way so do check your inbox.

Back