Yamaha Clearance Sales!

SIGH.. there's absolutely nothing left! i got there late. about 2.30pm. sigh.. only managed to find a nice gator padded gig bag for my bass. other than that.. there's nothing else left. except stage custom drums, a whole lot of drum accesories, lots of acoustic guitars, DG stomp pedals, lefty basses, a lovely 4 string status s1 graphite with a cracked neck(argh!).. emm.. that's about all. sigh. if u're thinking about going tomorrow, u should go only if u're interested in the above-mentioned items.

attitude of the guys there really sucks man. so what if u're having a damn cheap sale? respect us like humans man. kicking up a big fuss when i lost my queue number, REFUSED to let me go out of the damn warehouse cause i couldn't find my number... What with asking us not to push when getting in if not you'll 'punch us'. You might have thought you said the latter jokingly, but really, it isn't funny for people who've been queuing anxiously since 830am. What about timing man! You guys said u'll open the sale at 10am, but the warehouse door was looked till 1040!

We might be cheapos, but the least u could do is show a little respect man. don't shout at us like we're some kids. We're your customers, and if this is how you treat customers of yamaha, we'll switch to something else. I'm so pissed off.

8.30am?!! u gotta be kidding!! oh my goodness. i didn't think people would be in such a rush to spend their money like that... sigh.

so did u manage to get anything in the end?

zz

come on, tell those yamaha people then!! no point saying your frustrations here. i did not have a nice impression of those guys in the first place..

wau lau?

those Yamaha staff are just workers who need tolerate the company annual sale where people will rush for the products?

anyway, Citymusic seems to be the best music instr. retailer to run a sale.

Swee Lee last sale also quite terok ?!

Congrates to those who got the good deal.

anyway i told yamaha.. so that settles it. sigh. why can't people just be POLITE. don't even have to be nice. just decent will do

Back