yamaha aw16g problem

yihern

i did a 45 min recording to st track str8 from input of a concert. and jus as the concert ended, someone tripped over the power supply cable and the entire machine switched off. thus wen i rebooted the system it showed that nothing was recorded on. however, im sure it would have recorded to teh harddisk cos there wouldnt be enuff ram to hold 45mins of audio in that machine. is there anyway to recover or extract the audio again? its a really important recording.

thanks all in advance

sorry to hear that... I have come across posts in the web that te AWseries recorder has issue if not properly shut down....

I am not sure whether you can get back those recording.... it is advisable to use UPS with these units....

Sorry dude....

yihern,

When ever you record o Harddisk recorders, you must save it before you shut the machine. This is a simple logic like a file you open in Excel or Word and the power goes off while working..

So it will not be possble to recover the data back as it was not saved at all !!!

So sorry about that..!

leeking said:
sorry to hear that... I have come across posts in the web that te AWseries recorder has issue if not properly shut down.....
hi dude,
what will happen if you power off the AW16G without shutting down properly?
i've been doing that, what will happen?

Latest posts

Back