xanadoo's (thrash metal) tracks are out on myspace

haha, lets not get that deep into diff genres and subgenres shall we. good thrash is good thrash at the end of the day. smashing songs up there brothers! all the more fuel for our split! haha, let us know when its out man, we'll get our copy for sure. till then my friends, THRASH!

Till Death We Thrash,
Crucifixion

hello.

actually, good music is good music. bad music is not music.

i want to release the demo.... NOW! but theres still lots of things to settle and since one fetus(zak) is terrorising pulau tekong, everythings moving even slower since we dont speak with him that much. anyway, it should be out sometime mid february? i hope. watch this space for updates!

yours sincerely,
mahesha

should have a thrash gig on valentines' day.. because it pisses me off.. but all thrash.. melodic or punky. is good thrash..exodus is the shit.. no ah.. just gary holt is the shit.

"Blood is Dirt" is great...old-school thrash attack! I detect some early Kreator/early Sodom influence in there as well as the more aggressive bands in the Bay Area scene...think Dark Angel's "We Have Arrived". I think it would be my favourite among all of the tracks up on your myspace...well done!

Cheers,
Mike
Absence of the Sacred/Impiety

Thanks alot, Mike! Be sure to get the release once its... released. We can't wait to let everyone hear our new stuff. Take care!

Cheers,
Mahesha

PS: has AOTS finished recording yet?

Our sophomore album "Era of the Apostate" has been recorded, mixed and mastered...9 tracks in all. We're now sourcing for a label to release it, hopefully that will be soon.

Do let me know where I can get a copy from you guys.

Cheers,
Mike

hey mike,
heard the new stuff on myspace.. phuking killer stuff man..of the songs put up i really cant decide which are the ones i like best. its really a big step up from atrocities . the labels should be bloody lining up instead man.. i was looking forward to the last video launch as there have been no killer gigs so far.. hope you guys can have it before i enlist (ie april).. don't worry about getting the demo. we'll probably have a small launch gig when it is done..

i have a myself a date. but i got no money to spend ah bro. so i m angry again.

but panzerr(umar right?) howz the bassist search coming along.

super_punk: welcome to the jungle!

deathrash: thanks man, will keep you posted on the release. right now, its been pushed back to at least mid february. so yes.

yours sincerely,
mahesha

hey folks there will be a mini launch gig for the demo at beat merchent's on the fourteenth of march.. other kick ass folks like cruxifiction, psychotherapy and bloodstone will be playing.. so to get your copy of blood is dirt head down to the ministry of thrash!

ps. check out the gigs section for the official gig thread

nope thats kadir........ well we're still looking but seans still sessioning for us at the momment. u interested aye?

was more curious than interested bro.. doubt i can keep up wid umar and vijesh musically, or the gig schedule you guys usually have in a good period man.. but come for ministry of thrash ah umar..

Back