xanadoo's (thrash metal) tracks are out on myspace

shiva

Dear Comrades,
A sneak preview of our new tracks (the unmastered version) from our upcoming demo, Blood is Dirt, are up on myspace (www.myspace.com/xanadoosg). Do pay a visit and let us know what you think about the new tracks. Enjoy the thrash devastation my friends

Season's greetings
shiva

sorry if its just me but sounds punk-ish.but the composition is there for thrash.maybe a heavier tuning might do the trick.maybe.still damn nice to listen to.well done.

but really a heavier tuning might have made their song much cheesier.well just my opinion thats all.

Nice... where u guys recorded at man? blackisle? Is the drummer a girl? haha no offence cause the name sounds like a girl ? If it is awesome man..

Last edited:
thanks alot for listening guys..

visa, long time no hear man. thanks for dropping a reply and hope armchair is still rocking hard

harrison, thanks alot mate your support means alot..i'll be sure to drop you a message when the actual final demo is printed

dime, thanks alot for that tip bro.. i really get what you mean my friend but we do not believe we are as yet profficient enough to mess around with other tunings yet and stick mainly to standard.. but the standard tuning helps to bring that lighter(more evil but less heavy) tone and mood which serves to a more punky feel which is the best tentatively, maybe the alternative tunings can be explored in the future. shred on my friend.

lepak, he is a guy ah bro haha.lucky you said cause of his name and not his drumming.. recorded drums at TNT studios ah brother.

yuhua..in earnest wait for your next gig man. haha

shiva! yeah bro we're still at it. haha. we're recording at TNT with ah boy too! and we'll be playing at youth park (opposite cine) next saturday on the 29th, free show! drop by if you can. =)

-visa

eh shiva! nice stuff sials!

Was chatting to david the other day.....hope to see you guys thrash live soon!

-Darrell

haha precisely my friend. just one those where you leave your brains far behind.. thanks for checking it out bill

Cool stuff man. Haven't heard any new stuffs from you guys till now. Haha, but I find the vocals a little weird... I mean, the vocals sound as if there are two discs playing at the same time[No offense, Zak!]... But it's really cool thrash you'd got there.

Our very own Bay Area style thrash metal band!!!

By the way, Bay Area thrash is not like Dew-Scented or Slayer because its more punk-influenced, and more melodic. If you listen to early Exodus, Testament, Metallica, Destruction (German band but technically quite melodic too) then you'll get the idea...

Back