WTS/WTT : Ibanez Rg8571bk Limited edition J custom (fixed bridge)

larva

Hi guys i have a minty limited edition (with cert) RG8571bk for sale @ $2400 (nego). Imported from Japan at $3500 few months ago. Letting this one go cos vine inlays don't work for me anymore and i got too many fixed bridges. Never gigged or played much even. I keep my guitars in a humidity controlled environment so condition and fret life is as good as 10/10. This one is pretty special because it has a purplish blue flame at some angles and a fixed tight end r bridge which works amazing. Cert and case candies intact with original hard case.

Comes stock with tone zone, true velvet and air norton dimarzios. Love the fact i can get petrucci or marco sfogli lead tones quite easily with these. (of cos partly due to me using sfogli's patch on the axefx2) Neck wise its one of the slimmest wizards i have tried and the impeccable fretwork on this piece makes shredding very easy!

Trade wise i'm looking for semi/hollow bodied guitars, gibsons or anything interesting! Of cos top ups may occur in the event value between the 2 don't match up. Offer me @ 98767471.

jc5.jpg

jc4.jpg

jc3.jpg

jc2.jpg

jc1.jpg

Back