SOLD WTS : Super Rare MIJ Vintage Electra Super Magnum-1972/74. Crazy Price! 1 day offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pgmlover

Hi good people of Soft! Today i am going to make someone happy!:D

I have one vintage Super Rare MIJ Electra Super Magnum 2258, Tree-of-Life LP Copy from 1972-1974 to let go. It is in Natural wood finish with super carving on the body. Condition is 8/10 - see photos. Guitar is still very glossy and the fret life is about 75% and the neck is clean and straight as an arrow. The guitar is missing the truss rod cover, and the clear Les Paul style pickguard. There is also a breakage to the Neck PU ring. Blemishes are shown in the photos. All electronics working. Headstock is the Open Book type.

I am letting go this exquisite guitar for just SGD$540 (Firm), this was offered SGD$1100 (Firm). Offer only for 1 day! Complete the deal tonite!! Why wait? The tone just exudes vintage PAF.

For comparison in the Guitars collector market (pricing from 2008) , a 1976 (with the newer letterhead design/logo at the headstock) is going for:

100% Original in Pristine Condition, USD$1300-USD$1800
100% Original in Excellent Condition, USD$850-USD$1100
100% Original in Good Condition, USD$450-USD$650

URL for a 1976, Electra Super Magnum Tree-of-Life 2258

http://www.zuko.com/generation/Music...um_Electra.asp

Guitar Specifications:

Body: Hand carved Oak design from Hard Maple body (work of Art)
Neck: Rock Maple (Bolt-on neck)
Fingerboard: 22 frets maple
Scale: 24 3/4"
Inlays: Abalone Tree-of-Life inlays
Tuner: Kluson
PUs: Super Magnaflux Humbucker
Pickguard: Clear Les Paul style
Controls: 2 Vol, 2 Tone
Selector: 3 Position switch
Bridge: 4 way adjustable
Finish colours: Natural wood.

Original Selling thread and the photos

http://www.soft.com.sg/forum/showth...J-Vintage-Electra-Super-Magnum-from-1972-1974

Interested parties please contact me thru PM or if Inbox is full, leave a message at my visitor page or give me a thinker in this selling thread. Transaction venue will be strictly around Admiralty MRT Station. I will also be listing a few more guitars periodically as i have way too many.

* I am a guitar collector who is very interested in collectable guitars from Japan Golden Age (1977-1985). These really collectable guitars have seen a raise in value, consistently for the last 5 years or more.

Whoa! 3 and a half hours to go before crazy sale closes! Would've bought it if I had some extra with me. This guy knows his stuff real well and when he says something is rare, it's not an exaggeration. These guitars were used by classic artists like Peter Frampton and Leslie West. Search it up! Still have the rare RG570 with dragon engravings I got from this guy and I'm enjoying it a lot. Better get it before he rolls the price back :p

Hi Bro Jekyll.....thanks for the nice words :) This is really a Super Rare guitar....maybe the only one is SEA now. Well, as i started the thread in the afternoon.....technically the offer end after tmrw lunch. See who is the lucky chap to own this guitar then.

Glad that you like your guitar alot!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back