SOLD WTS: *Rare* Aria Pro II PE "Anniversary" guitar w/Fender amp and case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba16

Selling a mint condition (not one scratch!) Aria Pro II PE "Anniversary" guitar. Comes with real (USA) Seymour Duncan pickups, (SH-4 JB & SH-1N 59 ZEBRA-have receipt). Includes Fender Mustang 1 amplifier (mint!) and a brand new hard shell case.

Guitar:

Rare, gorgeous Aria Pro II PE "Anniv". Comes with original "Duncan Designed" humbucker pickups but I upgraded them to the real Seymour Duncan USA pickups. SH-4 is crunchy and accurate at the bridge. The SH-1N 59 is a replica of the Gibson PAF 59 and is warm and has a beautiful tone. Makes this guitar able to play Led Zepplin, AC/DC, Coldplay, Michael Buble, Bluegrass, 80s rock and modern jazz.

Solid mahogany body and neck with quilted maple on top (and on headstock!!). Rosewood fingerboard. Mother of pearl inlays everywhere - beautiful binding with mother of pearl. All gold hardware. Very beautiful to look at...and to play!!

Amp:

Fender Mustang 1 - "do anything" amp. This amp has 16 programmable "models" - sounds like AC/DC, Talking Heads, Foo Fighters, Beatles, Rolling Stones, Chuck Berry, Elvis, plain, acoustic, etc. It has USB and you connect it to your computer (PC or Mac) and download any sound (thousands to choose from!!) and store it in the amp (2 seconds - very easy). The sounds are perfect. Has Aux input for iPod or CD or mixer with other instruments (clean channel!). Headphones, foot switch and has built-in tuner. I have two of these amps and they rock! You can make them sound like any amp you wish.

Hard case:

Well, it's brand new! Fits perfectly! Not a "cheap" case - thick padding.

Photos: http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/16isles/library/BUBBAHUBBY-PC/Photobucket%20Share/Aria%20Pro%20II

Price:
Asking $675 for everything in photo. Or $575 without hard case (give you gig bag). Or $450 without hard case and without USA Seymour Duncan pickups (I will put originals back).

I have lots of guitars and just thinning the heard - not really interested in trades unless you have a Fender Telecaster or a Bacchus Craft Relic strat - rosewood fingerboards only. Only serious offers will be considered.

SMS or email only - no phone calls: 9625 one zero 43
DSC_0014_zpsb2805a4a.jpg

DSC_0011_zps7572f616.jpg

DSC_0004_zpsd9df862a.jpg

DSC_0042_zps24afba59.jpg

DSC_0037_zpse6bc20ae.jpg

101_2383-2_zpsbeabb9d1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back