Wts: Price reduced 6 stringed bass!!!

Havicks

Hey all!

Here i have a stunning Brice Neck Through 6 Stringed Bass Guitar. Made In Korea!

Body is made from Alder with beautiful Spalted Maple Top.

Neck is Canadian Hard Maple with two Rosewood Strips that runs from the tip of headstock all the way down towards the blunt end of the body!!!

Equipped with Gold Brass "Monorail" bridge equivalent to certain Yamaha and even Ibanez basses models. Tuning heads are of gold finish too.

Fingerboard is made from the all time trusty Rosewood!

Active Preamp. Requires 9V battery to operate.. but fret not! Volume knob can be pulled to bypass it's Preamp and bass could also function in Passive Mode!!!

Basically, this bass is All Stock! No mods were done because.. the bass sounded amazing enough as it is! I actually used this bass for my band's album launch recently.

This beauty's condition is 8.5/10. Why?

-Unfortunately, there is a ding on the side of the body only visible to you when you strap it on and looking down at it. It's not at all visible from the front.
-One of the machine heads is also missing it's cover.
-Last but not least, the gold hardwares are losing it's 'Shine' and appears quite tarnished.

I'm letting go this darling at $800 (Highly Negotiable!!!) for another musician who would shower her with love and provide maximum stage time!!! Does not come with any gig bag as i only have one Mono M80 gig bag for my current main Bass Guitar.

I would be interested in a trade plus top on my side with at least a 64GB iPhone 6 Plus!!!

Please do Whatsapp me at 83664446 to discuss or request for photos of this beauty. Throw me any offers you might have in mind. This is what negotiations are for right?

Thanks for taking time to read this post guys!!! Here's a chance to own a well built stunning Neck Through 6 Stringed Bass Guitar at an affordable price that can still be discussed!!! Nego till Let Go!!!

Latest posts

Back