WTS Pink Swirl JEM CHEAP!

jnev

IMG_0018.jpg

I have for sale here a pink mulitcoloured swirl JEM. This guitar was meant to be built as my custom axe but sadly due to financial constraints I have no choice but to sell this beautiful baby.

IMG_0013.jpg

The body was my custom request from a prominent swirler in the USA, and lacquering was done by a friend of the his to a perfect gloss. The body is in IMMACULATE condition, ZERO scratches, ZERO dings! A body like this will easily set you back $700++.

IMG_0014.jpg

I also got a custom clear pickguard done, which even has beveled edges just like the pickguards on all ibanez bodies. This is hard to get because most shops while they can easily cut pick guards, cant bevel the edges. This cost me $150.

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

The bridge for this project was going to be special and indeed it is, as i managed to source out an original JAPANESE EDGE. Knife edges are still sharp, and its virtually rust free! This cost me $300

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

Last but not least is the neck. I know JEMS usually come with other inlays, however i really like the way a sharktook looked together with this particular body, and plus it really stands out from the other JEMS out there! The neck is also in immaculate condition. ZERO fret wear, ZERO dings. This cost me $200

The total cost for this project was $1350. But the hours and months spent searching for the parts and waiting for them to ship are too many to remember

I am willing to let this go for $1000 non negotiable. U will have to get the guitar fixed up on your own, but for such quality parts I believe this JEM is a steal. I need to finance my school as well as family bills so please no lowballing, this is already a fantastic price and I am not willing to go lower.

If you like what you see please contact josh@94871724
Don't PM me here

Back