WTS Medeli DD506 With Modified Snare

Ashwin

Hi There,

Please ignore my previous post regarding my Medeli DD506 (Cymbal Choke Kit), Here is the latest one i want to sell with a Mesh Trigger Snare using DDrum Trigger as the stock snare seemed to die out. The new snare actually makes playing alot more real! : )

This kit is roughly a year old, just has bits of oxidation, never gigged and hardly any dents, except for the little wear and tear of the skin at the bass drum pad as you can see in the pics, also providing you with MD100 MIDI to USB Converter so that you can use your own sounds from your computer to play (such as EZ drummer etc). Please note no throne.

Conditon 9/10
Working 10/10

IMG_0401-1.jpg

the Snare + Stand

IMG_0396.jpg

The Bass Pad

IMG_0404.jpg

The Converter
IMG_0405.jpg

Looking for $750 (Negotiable)

Interested people can sms me at 96791664
Also will to self collect

Thanks and Regards
Ashwin

Kudos to ur modification.too bad my budget is kinda low.if not,i wud definitely grab it.gr8 job bro.gd price too....

Went for viewing of d above item.Ashwin,When selling ur product,kindly check if its in wrking cond.snare doesnt wrk properly,earphone sockets not wrking,drum is dusty,and looks like a piece of junk.Now owner claims he decides to keep item,afraid tat there will b more probz.LOL.. U dun even have a stick for me to try it.c'mon dude..wake up! Sori but I'm pissed off...

Latest posts

Back