WTS Gorgeous Metal Gear Solid Walnut/Maple/Mahogany 6 String Electric

SweetChastity

Check out these pics first:
http://tinyurl.com/lwt2w6q

My personal axe and my ONLY electric. This guitar always receives compliments when you just open the case. Women actually notice and will tell me its a really nice guitar and since when did women even have much of an interest in electric guitars to notice? I brought this over to City Music so that I could test out the pedal board there. One customer asked me where I got it from? He went searching round the whole store to look for it but couldn't find it. I had to tell him I didn't buy it there.

But that isn't the main reason I bought it. It has very nice beautiful clean tones without any effects. With brand new strings you will hear a sweet sustain. No mods done, everything is stock. Neck is a bolt-on, although it looks like a neck-through. I was looking for another brand and model at the shop I bought it from and this distracted me. I did comparisons with others on sale and decided I would take this one home.

Low profile neck that's easy to play. Did a re-stringing at Yamaha and the salesman said if I don't come back for it he's taking it home. In his own words,"Super low action" and he was jamming away with it, smiling away.

Reason I just HAVE to sell this is because I need to lighten my gear. I had a hand/wrist injury some time back and am looking to seriously lighten what I have to transport back and forth from a performance. I am going to find myself a much lighter guitar. I am very fond of this one but I have found no way to avoid carrying it by the neck with my left (the injured) hand even when the strap is on. There will always be an occasion I would need to handle it by the neck with the left hand. This is no way as heavy as an unchambered gibson but for my left hand, it is considered heavy.

Well-kept item but there is some light visible wear on the gold hardware particularly around the knurled knobs. Comes with a trem bar that was hardly ever used.

Original retail price: $675.

Will welcome and consider any reasonable offers. No low-ballers please. Will throw in the light foam hard case sold separately for free. (Will post better pics if possible. Lighting was not great on a rainy day.)

SMS nine7nine78377 to deal or email me here.

SPECIFICATIONS

Electronics
Pick ups : 2 x Single Coils (warm clean tones), 1 x Hambucking (fat tones)
Switch : 5 positions (Strats wiring style)
1 Volume knob
1 Tone knob

Neck
Frets : 24
Radius : 350mm
Fretboard : Rosewood
Fretmarks : dots inlays
Truss-rod : bi-directional adjustment inside neck
Mahogany/Maple : satin finish

Hardware
Machine heads : gold chrome
Tremolo bridge : gold chrome