WTS Fender Marcus Miller 5-string Jazz Bass with Badass bridge & Aguilar OBP3 preamp

tcydennis

WTS Fender Marcus Miller 5-string Jazz Bass with Badass bridge & Aguilar OBP3 preamp

WTS Fender Marcus Miller Jazz Bass V (5-string) for S$2.3K. Made in the USA, Natural Colour.

Upgrades to the bass include:
1) Aguilar OBP3 onboard preamp, wired to be 18V and connected to selector for mid-boost. 4 knobs controls from front to back are vol, pan, mid and bass/treble (stacked).

2) Gold Leo Quan Badass V bridge.

These upgrades significantly enhances the tone of the MM V Jazz bass. The Aguilar OBP3 opens up the sound of the bass, and with 18V battery power, there is more headroom to the output. The badass bridge improves the sustain and intonation of the bass. This bass was also recently been set up by Malcolm Tan about 2 months back, and for those who knows Malcolm's worksmanship, the playability and action of this bass is now superb! With the setup and upgrades, this MM 5 jazz bass is unbelievably powerful, fat and punchy (think Marcus)!

Comes with original G&G hardcase. Strung with D'Addario light, replaced 2 months back at setup. See http://www.fender.com/products/search.php?partno=0197802800 for more details. Pictures attached below.

Contact me at 94247370 if interested. Thanks. Not really keen for trades, as I have my eyes on another bass for sale here on SOFT.

DSC05486.jpg

DSC05483.jpg

DSC05481.jpg

DSC05482.jpg

Back