SOLD WTS - Bernie Marsden Sig PAF - "The Beast Bucker" Standard Set BRAND NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

hidetox

A set of pickups that Crazypart /area 59 had cloned from Bernie Marsden's 1959 Beast. I've had it directly shipped from Hannover, Germany straight into Singapore.

Bernie had kindly signed the Box and the COA. Brand new in box - pristine condition. Never installed. selling as ive got the wrong version - covers wont fit into these pickups as the spacing is 50mm.

Ive initiated a return but Crazy parts are kind of slow in their reply so i though that I'll leave this adv here for 1 couple of days. Selling it locally wouldn't incur those expensive shipping cost back to Germany.

be quick guys, one Crazy parts is ok with the return back, this listing would be taken off.. :)

--- --- ---

http://www.crazyparts.de/area59/the-beast-bucker/the-beast-bucker-standard-set-new.php

from the crazyparts web page -

THE BEAST BUCKER" Story

...We proudly present "THE BEAST BUCKER". It’s exactly one year left since Barbara and I met Bernie for the first time at the Copenhagen Guitar show. He fell in love with my Dave Johnson "Barfly" and asked me about the PAFs after he played it...Then we came up with the idea of "THE BEAST BUCKER" . Now after 1 year and hours of testing finally we are proud to present Bernie’s Signature PAF...we studied the details of Bernie’s PAFs and found the best components (all Vintage correct) to build a Pickup that breathes the famous "Burst Tone" into your modern built Guitar...

Exact 1 year later, after lot of research and testing, checking details of Bernies org. PAFs and finding the rigth components, we are proud to introduce "THE BEAST BUCKER". Bernies Signature Pickup is close to the old Burst PAFs that breathe the Famous "Burst Tone" into your modern build Guitar.

from crazy parts facebook page - after Bernie played his Signature PAF in a Gibson CC "THE BEAST" his comment was...."I feel home, what a great tone..."

--- --- --- ---

ive got it for 359 Euro ( SGD 552.05 ) + 11 Euro Shipping + SG GST. I'm selling it away for only 510 bucks! it's a steal! 500 bucks if you could deal at my convenience ( sorry had fallen terrible ill and cant travel much )

I'm not looking for trades. sorry. Lowballers - don't bother to message.

I can deal weekdays at any MRT stations from Pioneer to Dover MRT from 5pm onward. please send me a text at 94Seven748eight0. Sundays at Star Vista - 2pm

Bros.. Please be merciful and not send text beyond 12 midnight.

the specs -

-Nickel Silver Shortleg Base Laserengraved "Bernie Marsden Signature"
-Spacing 50mm
-Zebra Coils with Black Screw Coil
-Neckpickup apr. 7,4K Bridge 8,3K Custommade Alnico Magnet
-Handsinged Certificate of Bernie & LTD. Edt. Ple

Last edited:
Re: WTS - Bernie Marsden Sig PAF - "The Beast Bucker" Standard Set BRAND NEW

Pickups going back home to Germany! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back