WTS Behringer Digital Mixer DDX3216

ankursamtaney

Hi guys,

I want to sell an almost-fully functional, in pretty good cosmetic condition Behringer DDX3216. Everything on it works EXCEPT the display, which died out on me a few months ago. Still lights up, but remains blank (I read online its an easyish fix if you're a technical guy, but I'm not so I'd rather sell it). I bought this as a box-packed, unused unit from the Malaysian distributor about two years ago, when they were selling out stock from Behringer's Singapore office.

It has 32 channels (12 onboard mic pres, 4 mono line ins, 16 ADAT ins and outs fitted, a TDIF card fitted), onboard FX, motorized faders, memory and total recall, etc.

You can use it as:
1. A home digital mixer - 12 mics pres, all work beautifully, sound extremely clean on headphones or monitors. Has onboard FX, which sound really nice in the headphones (that's how I use it right now). All faders and rotary encoders work beautifully. Just that you can change the effects or the EQ settings because the screen is blank.

2. A simple live mixer with stored presets. Again, the assigned FX presets (Chorus, Reverb, Delay and auto-pan on separate FX buses) sound beautiful - you can change the sends and returns as you like. You just can adjust parameters because the screen is blank.

3. As an add on 12 mic pres for any ADAT interface. The other functionality is a plus.

4. If you manage to fool around with it and get the display fixed, you'll have a full-on working console ready for live, recording or anything else - built in mic pres, ADAT, AD/DA conversion, FX, compression, motorized faders, total recall, the works!

5. Can use it for spares - has 12 mic pres with gain and phantom power, 17 motorized faders, 17 digital rotary encoders + 6 more below the screen and a bunch of other XLR outs and 1/4" jacks.

I hope to sell this for $500 before this weekend as I fly out of Singapore for a month on Monday.

Can provide pics on request. Text me or whatsapp me on 91088092.

Thanks

Any takers? Am willing to negotiate on the price a little on the condition that I can sell it before Monday.

Hit me up on sms / whatsapp for pics if required.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back