wondering????????

Young and hot, we all once were. Learn to channel your negativity to something more productive, you won't regret it. Cause the world will not change for the better in our lifetime.

I remember the first words I used when greeting my buddies in school every other morning was "CCB". Haha....not directed at them lah, just a form of greeting with my negativity.

Me 73' lah, survived all that, going on with my life, outlook not that much different, just having more responsibilities, have to change attitude to suit your situation. Be a responsible person is very important to your chance of survival.

1980. which makes me 25. that is like..halfway to 50. and 50 is like halfway to 100. i am a quarter of a century.

ok i ll cut the crap.
25 this year. looking forward to more good years in the local music scene.

i am freelancing as a graphic designer. doing mainly posters,ads,logos..
any gig organisers need poster designs?

haha..free advertising! :lol:

mikemann said:
I remember the first words I used when greeting my buddies in school every other morning was "CCB". Haha....not directed at them lah, just a form of greeting with my negativity.

What's a 'CCB'? :)

1970. Old. I work in a large MNC. Something to do with computers.

On the plus side I'm loaded, so I can buy lots of gear. ;)

Wah....MNC ahhhh..... Good move. moolah....moolah....many many.

heehee....CCB cannot say out leh. R-rated one hor.

CCB... dunno... but guess its something like "Chocolate Cake & Bread"... something like that?... since school kids usually like this kinda stuff... :axe: I'm sure a good man like Mike won't speak vulgarities... :lol:

vern, share some of ur wealth leh...haha...

heehee.....I was a shy hottie. No action one lah....

Now not so shy, also not so hottie too. Luckily, whew...... :lol:

thanks for the advice....i,mr X will not shoot anyone or have thoughts of shooting anyone anymore.

eh.....hi.....erm..turning 18 this year. ns next year.sian, means lesser time for guitar. anyway.....still studying. taking a's this year.......sadly.sucks.

Back