Willing to teach electric guitar blues,rock n heavymetal

KeeZ

Hi all .
Im KhAI been playing guitar for blues,rock n heavymetal for nearly 6 years. Ive learnt abit from malex,dhalif n beez since 2008. And now its my turn to share my knowledge to everyone who is interested to learn guitar to intermediate level. Begineer who are interested are welcome too.
Materials are provided to help you keep track and also enable you to revise.

Guidelines what i will be teaching:

If some totally new guy start off with chord. I normally give a whole lesson towards a particular skill like powerchords, scales, octaves, theory esp very important, improvisation and solos. Per month learning a new song. Then if further i teach techniques how to bending,vibrato,sweep picking and tapping.

Things to bring for lessons:
Guitar(optional)
EFX(optional)
Tumbdrive

Rates:
$20/hr, $80/month, 1 lesson per week, 4 lessons/months

Sms me if u are interested 90094041

Spread the words alright~

currently 2 students for now.. nice fellows n willing to learn.. both are potential... secondary skool students n ite students are welcome too... $15/hr for secondary n ite students who are below 20yrs old.

Thank u for viewing n sms me.. i appriaciate ur approach. Thank u once again

just got one more student yesterday.. so total of 3 students now... best days of my life teaching students with diff style they played

btw.. now the rates is $20/2hrs... currently i just increase the hrs... cos .. i dont know whether the students can absorb by learning for 1 hr.. im very particular for students to learn.. n absorb

Back