Why is Swee Lee Far Away?

i guess its the only plot of land available for Swee Lee to acquire from the government to bulid their 7-storey building. i sure wish its closer to the mrt station actually. sure makes u sweat to get there, even with all the short-cuts...

so you are more likely to buy something there. 'Damn walk this far and not buy anything like wasted KIAKIAKIAKIA'

another answer is the instruments must be kept in a remote area to keep fresh, otherwise value will go down?

actually u know wat i dont even know how 2 get there! argh so irritating i know its at sims drive but..argh juz cant seem 2 find it :evil: :evil:

echoist said:
i guess its the only plot of land available for Swee Lee to acquire from the government to bulid their 7-storey building. i sure wish its closer to the mrt station actually. sure makes u sweat to get there, even with all the short-cuts...

short cuts? where got short cuts? i thought walk straight only?

lars_ulrich said:
why is earth so far away from the sun?

Cause God had already created mercury and venus hence due to space constrains Earth had to be built here.

LMAO.u guys are queer man.hahahaha.if the warehouse is like further from the bustling road and stuff..less air pollution i guess..then the mood and stuff cud last longer?dunno arh.hahahha.mus wad a question man.hahahahahahhahahahaha.

actually the warehouse isnt really far, juz tat it took me an hour when it was my first time going down there, yeah it was hiding right between the hdb flats along with the small lane filled with trees 8)

MadWereWolfBoy said:
MRT stations cannot be everywhere what...

its also a 10 mins walk from city hall to sweelee bras basah...
swee lee sims drive were there for donkey years before the MRT was built,
one shld ask why wasn't the MRT built near swee lee...

My wife asked Swee Lee to build a building far away from the mrt to prevent me from buying anything there

you ask this question ah like asking , why GIBSON don't make drum , and why DW dont make guitars :lol:

WHY ISNT MY WINKY AND NUTS ON MY FOREHEAD?!!

gosh.its such a ridiculous question.but.hahaha.it cracked me up.

This thread's entertaining xD

And yea, i alight at bugis too, cos it's damn near bugis junction, just walk pass NLB and you're there, lol.

next question:

Why are you asking this question? to threadstarter

why why why?

hahahaha

Back