White acoustic/classical at zen guitarwork

Mon29

Hi can i know whether the white acoustic or classical guitar at zen guitarwork is still available? I saw it about a month ago when i went to service my guitar. The price of the guitar is about 300+ but i don't know the model. Thanks.

Hi Mon,

The white guitars are sold out at the moment, new stock will be arriving soon. The price should be around 149-199.

KC

The guitars should come in next week, we'll do an announcement in the bulletin section when its here.

KC

Hi all, the white series Zen guitars are in stock now!

The come in the following..
DO1032W - White "000" size acoustic guitar. Laminated Spruce top with Laminated Mahogany B/S
DG1032W - White Dreadnought size guitar. Laminated Spruce top with Laminated Mahogany B/S
CG1032W - White Classical size guitar. Laminated Spruce top with Laminated Mahogany B/S

All have Eq option available.

Last batch was sold out within 1 mths! So if you are ready for these white acoustic guitars for a white christmas, do hurry and get yours today!

Merry Xmas!

Vincent

Hi Vin,

I forgot to ask you how to maintain the guitar so that the white can last longer before it turns cream or yellow. And ya sorry to cause the accident to happen because you want to promote the $15 stand haha. Thanks

Hey mon,

these are using the same kinda finish as majority of white based acoustic and it's proven to last. In order to prevent it better, keep it away from sunlight i suppose! But again, there is nothing much that can be done. All paint will wear n tear in their own nature.

ps: the $15 incident will be our own secret! No leak out ya? ;)

Vincent

Back