Which local bands would you like to see at gigs?

diyrebels

Hi guys.

I would like to know, what local bands would you like to see at gigs?

As in, you are willing to pay to enter the gig just to watch them.

The Fire Fight
GSE
Allura
Electrico
Kevin Mathews

and quite a lot of others that I can't recall because my boss might walk by any moment, haha. But I'm perfectly fine with paying for a gig, we shouldn't just expect free ones all the time.

Great disbanded bands reunion -
1) Still
2) The Revolt
3) The State
4) Zilch
5) Oddfellows
6) Padres

ok thanks for the response guys.

the reason im asking this is because we are organizing a few gigs in the near future, and we want to have a mixture of new and seasoned bands at our gigs.

Hence, we want to know which local bands, people would want to see.

Plainsunset
A Vacant Affair
The Fire Fight
March Twelve
Kate Of Kale
WinerHalter
Fishtank
Jon Chan
The Marilyns

Cause, almost all or in fact all signed bands under BEM or WMUM or Kitty Wu etc or even Gegey Music., they are all good. So you could check them out at their webbie. And we know if people will come to see them. Bands/Artistes such as FireFight , AVA , WGB , For Better Endings , For This Cycle //and more.

What we need to hear is, which local bands/artistes that are good, but is not signed. Thats what we wanna know :)

And Oh, bands such as Waiting For Nothing and Quick Quick Danger are managed under The Bastard Movement (Guirella Suite) . They are good! Check them.

If theres other contribution(s), do link them to their Myspace or sites.

What we need to hear is, which local bands/artistes that are good, but is not signed. Thats what we wanna know :)

okay.but I just want to know what bands people WANT to watch at gigs.

please don't stray from the topic.

thank you!

Personally, I would catch these bands if they were performing at any gig/events

A.U.M, plain sunset, deputy siren, my squared circle (defunct), Rika.

Lunar node, in each hand a cutlass, david sparkles, atc.

I would love to watch automated time machine perform also. :D

faceoff,autumn atlantic,summers over,audiocean,baricade,oligarchy,juxtapose,heregoesnoth!ng,waiting for nothing, fast forward to friday, west grand boulevard , saw loser , for this cycle, quick2 danger,

Not in order of merit, but in alphabetical order.

1. Audiocean
2. Tacit Aria
3. Trella
4. Quick quick danger
5. Waiting For Nothing

okay.but I just want to know what bands people WANT to watch at gigs.

please don't stray from the topic.

thank you!

The point Biopromax raises has its validity. All those signed major bands are doing great; people know them, they are popular and they played really big venues before. They are even paid for shows.

Now suppose you are organizing a gig, where are you planning to hold them?? Is the venue gonna be like Esplanade Waterfront or somewhere of similar size?? I am not sure of regulations governing unsigned bands, but do you have the capital to signed major bands?? From what I know, you need to contact the band's agent or manager to engage the band's service if you want them to perform and it certainly don't come free.

These are, perhaps, some factors to consider before you intend to hold gig which employs really popular(huge) acts.

guys the fella was asking which local bands you wanna see.
signed ? major ? in singapore ? all these are local indie labels.
at the most they have is distribution by the majors. jezz.

Latest posts

Back