where to get guitar tshirts?

gilaman

erm any one noes where to get ibanez or gibson tshirt? some like the pics i posted.

gtsibanezba016eh.jpg
bc1b5ev.jpg

erm pls pm me or reply dis thread pls. i really need dat kind of tshirt

try those shops at the basement of peninsula..saw zildjian and fender black tee with gold printing before

thnks guys

schred: neh i don hav the printer.

hostile: u mean guitar shops or a shop name ?

erm 1 more question how much are those ah?

i remember last yr at the andy timmons clinic sweelee was selling ibanez shirts for $10, i've never seen that gibson shirt before...always see the slanted gibson usa design

U can try the basement of excelsior hotel or the 2/3rd floor of peninsula....

Price ard $10-15. Jus bought an Ibanez t-shirt for $12. U must noe hw to bargain.

Enjoy

Got that design. New one. Lol I get all my t shirts from peninsula or queensway. Queensway got this shop, all bands and those brand t shirt. The gibson one, i have it too lol.

Newbie said:
Got that design. New one. Lol I get all my t shirts from peninsula or queensway. Queensway got this shop, all bands and those brand t shirt. The gibson one, i have it too lol.

Queensway?? Can you tell me the exact shop pls? Which floor?

No i meant if u reli want a certain brand/design bt cant get it anywhere u can print it out n go to a shirt-printing shop. They have the shirts bt u can give em ur own shirt to print on. Quality depends..price can go up to $30 bt can b as low as 15. As far as i know..

Latest posts

Back