Where to buy explorer soft case?

Demantra

hey ppl...i wanna know where i can get a soft case for my epiphone explorer.
i have a hard case now and it seriously isnt convienient for me to take around and its so god damn huge.Whenever i get onto the MRT ppl look at me as tho i am carrying a rifle.

i know swee lee is selling the soft case but its $120!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I anyone knows cheaper alternatives?does davis sell?

thanx please reply ASAP

I've got one from Davis.. I got it with the Explorer i bought but i think the bag is $45

Davis sells a generic bag that fits both the BC Rich Ironbird / Epi Explorer. it shouldn't cost you >$40. however, there might be price revisions... 8)

ic then it must be the cheapo kind of bag with little padding. Surely there must be a reason for the swee lee bag to be 3x that price!

there are various types of bags to suit different needs, if you require one which is of a certain spec, do make a personal inspection & decide accordingly.

rx7 said:
I've got one from Davis.. I got it with the Explorer i bought but i think the bag is $45

Its exactly 45$ :)

And its not cheapo padding...its a standard gig bag^^

any other alternatives? I;ve had this bag and it looks pretty lame to be honest

Whats the one at Sweelee? is it a Epiphone Gigbag or what? or a Ritter that looks like your Hiking with a guitar one?

Latest posts

Back