what your nick means and why you use it?

i want to watch kamen raider.

haha but thats not how i got my nick. click to kill. like that la. i used to play cs (i suck then and still do so now) and on some artistic yougottabehighonweedorsomeshit level i was thinking how it was so easy to just click on the mouse button to kill.

when you think about it ah, its like everything else also these days you gotta click then 'execute' it. aiya nonsense la. bet you're all going "wherrdddd".

:(

for me...i luv driving....and i prefer manual car rather then those auto car....so tats y i put my nick as gear_lover.....

nice explaination of nicks u guys...me-my nicks head took from the name of 1 of my fav guitarist.....head(korn)...though their song is a bit off,i just idolise his style and most of all,his dressing....heheh :wink:

ps:my other fav guitarist are zakk wylde,dimebag darrell(R.I.P) & alexi laiho

yup....but prefer to get both auto and manual since frequent visit to Johor.....jam make life difficult for manual.....but still,the feeling fo driving
a manual is like racing....heheheheh :wink:

for420..

in actuallity.. for420.. hmm. the reason i use this nick cause..
420 is my favourite number.. and the word "for".. no reason to it so i suppossed.. its kinda crap ryte? huh...

my name derives from the norse god of thunder. son of odin= thor and my name is thors hammer mjollnir

PS: vikings ruled the world

Back