What is the biggest music show in Singapore

Mosaic is very big..but its not that popular..
Baybeats is great..

urmm..i'll go with National day

AEnimic said:
Mosaic is very big..but its not that popular..

You are joking, aren't you?

Almost, if not all most expensive tickets were sold (usually only the cheapest tickets are left over). If you were in Pat Metheny's performance, you would know that there were people waiting at the entrance, with cash onhand, willing to pay for the ticket higher than the actual price.

Many people came from overseas watching the performances (Well..., this is only my deduction, based from the people introducing themself while asking questions to the artists during clinic sessions.)

And some more, many musicians from neighbourhood countries came to WATCH the performers. And yes, they are from major bands if you must know.

How can you say not that popular?

urmm u think those normal kids really care about Mosaic? from last i checked..they din care...

so thats why i said that it isnt that popular..
and yes i know,people with better musical taste go there..but majority of the youngsters arent there..so it isnt popular..

just my opinion...

Mosaic is actually very popular with the youngsters, cos of the rising awareness of good musicianship, so many go to such events, whether out of true good intentions or just plain posing(lack of a better word, sorry) lah.

Sometimes those teens go to these concerts but they dont know it's actually part of the Mosaic programme, then i guess that's counted as uninformed/uninitiated. Take Kings of Leon, Jason Mraz(ok this guy is seriously damn funny but most of the crowd was 20+ and up..) for example, I seen quite alot of younger people there.

But then again Mosaic doesn't bring in a lot of contemporary acts so I guess that's where it's lacking.. but seriously a bloody kickass fest man, that one. Baybeats definitely more young blood lah, that one cannot deny.

i touch big sweep i sponsor event, invite all the big nu-metal acts like korn, limp bizkit and papa roach come to singapore for a event i call "KRANK OUT"

haha, anw i'd say its prob baybeats 10 000+++ people cant be wrong

Back