west guitar group?

hey guys, i just saw this post.

I'm pretty interested!
I live at Bukit Batok Central, Blk 627.

I play the electric guitar and the drums =D
Been playing for about 3 years for guitar and closing a year on drums.

My initial influences are Linkin park, Metallica, Pantera, Rammstien, ACDC, Slipknot, but i quickly moved on to stuff like Bullet for My Valentine, Blink 182 (yes i like em), Sum 41 (and them), Racer X, Symphony X, Breaking Benjamin, 30 Seconds to Mars and most recently (year or two ago) to stuff like Children of Bodom, All that Remains, Lamb of God, Killswitch Engaged, Paramore, There For Tomorrow and Skillet. I listen to solo players like Andy Timmons, Andy James, Paul Gilbert (i love him), Yngwie Malmsteen, Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Orianthi (she's pretty awesome) and many more.

17 this year, but retained twice due my serious passion for music and not-so-serious-at-all passion for studying (lol?)
in Hong Kah Secondary School, which happens to be at Jurong West St 42, thus i'm always around west area in general!

just a query,
has this been established already, like you guys have already met up earlier on and stuff, or it's still planning?
I'd love to join in and get to know more people!

oh and, i'm looking to form a metal band these days but i cant seem to find the right players/members.
Would anyone here be interested? Rhythm guitars, Lead Guitars?
Lamb of god, All That Remains, Killswitch Engaged, Bullet for My Valentine Stuff.

some links

Previous band (but still using the originals, since the band died)
www.myspace.com/AfterburnSG

My youtube (though there's only metal covers)
www.youtube.com/KlRKhammet

Hit me back up
qizhi11@hotmail.com

no one confirming anything yet... 7th may anyone else??? Dunno what we can do though. Was thinking of learning licks from each other :cool:

Interested!!!

Add me on msn?
nabil-fitri-music@hotmail.com

anw, I know a place really near to me. There is like a 'STAGE'
And there is like seats. Maybe we can do acoustic jamm there?
The place is near to Jurong Polyclinic. Really good spot for my band to make originals.
XD
Anw, i'm DAMN interested! So count me in and we rock the hell out of Singapore!

We can rock the place out there? Sounds like a nice place. Can we start going for some interactive sessions? So excited about it.........

Ok I'm seeing if I can revive this thread. Really wanna meet fellow guitarists. Currently I see two email addresses from aiexilaiho and nabilfitrimusic. Guess I'll start a facebook group so we can set meet ups. Everyone interested can put down your email so I can add to the facebook group?

hey AIexiLaiho , are u still with yr band or yr solo rite now ? kinda interested to form a band with u as my band memebers kinda all stay west. .. my guitarist at jurong west and myself bukitbatok

Hello, 19 this year. Dont mind joining too, though I still suck alot ):
I listen to Nirvana, RHCP, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, BB King, RATM, Eric Clapton etc etc

WOO !! Count me In ! :) I live in teck whyee (:) would glad to meet u guys up for jamming or some sort. But too many for a jamming place? hmm.. Anyone have any idea?

Only just saw this post.. Haha! Anyway, a newbie bassist here, staying at Bt Panjang. Hope to get to know more guys! (for jamming and such, not other stuff of course :p)

wawawa,

can i join too, sounds cool.

btw, any here likes to do songs like use somebody, hotel california?

or influences like oasis, paramore, switchfoot, Jet, micheal jackson?

and below 20?

jus askin if anyone share the same interest.

hey guys.. we should limit this thread to guitarist only!!! drummers and bassist and whatever thats left is welcomed too!!!
count me in i live in jurong west!

Back