west guitar group?

There's actually a canteen in NTU that's converted into a studying-and-chit-chat area. There're still all the canteen tables and chairs to sit though. Currently there's exams till 7 May so it'll be crowded so cannot use. But after that will be holidays so it'll be rather empty. If we dun do things like bring amps there and rock the place out, shouldn't have much problems using that place. Acoustic guitars or electric guitars with amps at manageable volume should be ok i think. Maybe got similar areas in polys and NUS too?

Yeah, I could bring a batt-operated amp too.

You sure we're not gonna get kicked out? I mean, it is a school, after all.

It's kind of open to public since got SBS bus that goes in directly and also got external ppl that have lunch at the canteen. Anyone can enter easily. But then really need to keep the amp volume down, probably way below the volume you use at home. That way won't have much problem i guess. The canteen will be quite empty also after 7 may since it's holidays already.

I've seen quite a few groups of ppl playing acoustic there before so if we use acoustic confirm no problem. Playing with amps is a testing of the system but i guess it's worth a try since i can't think of any other place that's big enough with electricity.

Was thinking of using maybe a vox amplug and cabinet for amp or maybe someone has a roland microcube those kind of smaller amps can use also.

Sounds interesting... I stay in the north but I work in the west, in NTU to be exact, so can join in if u guys plan it there.. :p

wait wait, i dont understand this, one person bring amp? or those who play electric bring amps? i dont have battery operated amp, and this is just tempting me to plonk down some cash on a new mini mini amp.. lol

Andiew: I was teasing the guys lah. Ok you can bring batteries..I bring sweets for all. Hehehehe!!!

They've not decided yet where would be an appropriate place. I only follow lah....

no no wait.. i'm really confused by u liao.. lol. I'll just bring my acoustic.

btw its adiew, not andiew or andrew or whatever else.. =p

no no wait.. i'm really confused by u liao.. lol. I'll just bring my acoustic.

btw its adiew, not andiew or andrew or whatever else.. =p
Ok soli ar...Adiew no Andiew. Ah...yes..you bring your acoustic I bring the pick. What you prefer? Thin or thick? Ok..ok...I bring both.

i like super thin ones thankew~ lol

hope you dont take offence, i'm abit blur when people tease me.

Andiew: I was teasing the guys lah. Ok you can bring batteries..I bring sweets for all. Hehehehe!!!

They've not decided yet where would be an appropriate place. I only follow lah....

your location seems ideal!!! cck or lck cemetery -coughs- no one to bother us heh heh

I guess we can decide on a date first? I should be free everyday after 4 may haha. But if wanna use NTU then the earliest is 7th evening, after 6pm where the last student should be taking his last paper in the exam hall already. If you guys can wait we can do it on that day. Else can try find another place first.

Let's get a list of names first?

7 May evening
1. TinyBlackCat (Ken)

Other dates (pls suggest):

why not open a facebook group or something... anyway count me in, acoustic guitarist ^^ living in Choa chu kang, bukit panjang's perfect for me

Adiew: No worries....

imkeith: Yeah...my place very tranquil. But later we play guitars...we may have uninvited guest singing along. Got choir...drummers, bassists, keyboardist all play along. Shiok also ar? Hehehehe!!

Aiyah...7th May I have to give it a pass...got gig dah. Sorry Adiew..you have to bring your own picks. Hmm....

our session will touch those at the depths of hell and summon them forth:twisted::twisted::twisted:

ok on the more seriously note it'd be good if ts set a date/time first then arrangements can be made if response is bad adjustments can be made later on.. it be a better way to organise things out :p

Back