Welcome to LOOK FOR BEEZ

soon - so will all the guitar repair shops..

BEEZ - U MUST POP NEXT DOOR TO TERRY'S TUES OR SAT NGT & HAVE A BEER WT ME OK? :wink:

so convenient

parkway parade -> beez -> terry's -> ebenex music

not to forget sound advice studio, us studio and jamming jammers.

now you guys got more reason to come down to katong/east coast!

from home to the east ---> a long tiring journey...most of the time i hafta stand throughout.

at the east -----> enjoy every moment of it..

coming back from the east to west ---->an even more tiring journey..and most definitely have to stand throughout.

at the bus interchange to home ----> hafta stand again..

gosh..i wish i had my own transport.. :lol:

hi beez :D nice shop i must say. liked your modded ds1, looking forward to bringing it back home 8)

Congrats.

Hi Beez,

Long time no see. Congratulation on your new shop.
I will drop by to visit your shop one day man.

Apa mcm skrg? Sudah nikah?

Hi Beez,

Everyone speaks very highly of you, I have a question: Do you do "cosmetic" repairs for guitars?

Someone from another shop - won't say which one - supposedly fixed my knobs for me (for some reason the volume knob still doesn't work well) and did a lacquer job (even tho I didn't ask for it) which was a nice gesture but it would have been nicer if he had done a good job, because it's now all peeling out.

Can you help with that? Like either get rid of it all, or redo the finish?

* BTW, My guitar is SUPER OLD, I've had it every since the late Eighties and even then it looked old. It's an early Ibanez when they used to copy all the American brands like Gibson, etc... I realise that's probably the reason why the electronics don't work well, but I don't want to "damage" the vintage look either.

Please let me know??

why wont anybody open a guitar shop in yishun. a guitar shop with good selection of brands which are not overpriced. and most importantly a good guitar tech who provides a good service. and must be funny and always smilling like beez... :D :D :D

valo: lol, I'm waiting for someone to bring that up too...

Will be nice if someone would have a guitar shop in the upcoming new extension of Northpoint...

*On a sidenote, guitarists who charge people a small amount for guitar maintenance are aplenty all over. =)

Back