WAR Concert 2006 Metal Assault

What Genre Should This Gig Be Based On??

• Punk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rock

• MultiGenre

• Total voters
can a chinese rock band doing originals join in the fun?....... :roll:

anyway....... u got mail....... :wink:

:twisted:

metal ah. y 8 bands? make it 12 lah. just nice. 2pm til late.

-3 Guest Bands: Rudra (too busy w/ tours), Impiety (they always in mehiko, hard to get), Yakamashii (can one)

-1 Opening act: Dawnoffagallation (brutal technical melodic techno, sure can get. just visit my imagination)

= 8 bands. ahhh nvm. correct. 8 bands.

khaninawatsibai said:
wah ur name really One ah. or wan. or 1..the 1234 1.

hey haha...easy for people to call me One mah..or like u say..Wan.
Well names Erezuwan actually...

anyway nice to see u guys interested in my name...haha...and to pepper..haha i do have a sister but not her name's not three though..hehe

Oh.. Interesting.. Confirm the event time and audition date(if any). I'm sure my band will be interested in this... Keep updating us and continue with the project...

i think this should be strictly metal.

i hope it's really well organized, otherwise it's gonna end up being a farce and all the peace concert people will think of it as a joke. the War Concert has to be at least as good because it's using the name "War Concert". people will definitely expect a standard at least as high as that of the Peace Concert's. and that could be pretty tough to live up to.

Haha. Yeah I voted for metal too. Seems more urm suitable for the 'WAR' word. Heh. Ah well, serialninja, maybe WestGrandBoulevard can try unleash the BRUTAL DEATH CORE GRIND metal side of them and perform? LOL =)

serialninja said:
i think this should be strictly metal.

i hope it's really well organized, otherwise it's gonna end up being a farce and all the peace concert people will think of it as a joke. the War Concert has to be at least as good because it's using the name "War Concert". people will definitely expect a standard at least as high as that of the Peace Concert's. and that could be pretty tough to live up to.

That is why I'm doing this nxt year... I'm gonna need all the help i can get in this one... And sponsors too... Any volunteers?

Metal, definately metal. =) Goes absolutely well with the whole 'war concert' thing.

Punk and war simply don't go, in my opinion.

pepper- said:
Haha. Yeah I voted for metal too. Seems more urm suitable for the 'WAR' word. Heh. Ah well, serialninja, maybe WestGrandBoulevard can try unleash the BRUTAL DEATH CORE GRIND metal side of them and perform? LOL =)

OMG PEPPERRR enough about the BRUTAL DEATH CORE GRIND metal thing! LOLLL.

oh ya.. pls organise like how trishul does pls? get good bands.
metalcore hardcore softcore suckstothecore is a thing of the yesterday. bring up the technical, death etc. bands

sub_20 said:
You kinda left out techno man... Yeeesh..
wakakaka.... :lol:

looks like its gonna be a metal concert afterall...
okok, its a concert right, so there must be something special ar...
should be different and better than usual gigs. how different? hmm...
maybe can try get good known bands, instead of, sign-u'r-band-up-to-play...
juzz my opinion...

I'd like to help out if I can. I could at least promote it at my school (aussie international) like we did with the UWC gig and sell tickets or something. :)

lemme know, i'd love to give something back to the music community.

Latest posts

Back