Wanted! Bassist, Drummer, Keyboardist for Alternative Rock Band

chriscasim

Hey all, I'm an experienced lead guitarist and vocalist who's played in 2 bands and a few live shows. Looking for a bassist, drummer, and keyboardist to start an Alternative Rock band (think The Fray, Switchfoot, Incubus, The Script, The Cardigans).

Thinking to start with covers to get our rhythm, write songs, play open mics, and eventually gig! (I've written 2 originals, but would love to collaborate on more)

I basically listen to everything, but recently really into Anberlin, Bob Marley, John Mayer, RHCP, and all the bands above.

If keen, please telegram me at t.me/chriscasim, or private message here. Cheers :)

- Chris

Note: Also open to a vocalist and rhythm guitarist, but starting small to keep things tight and get a sense of each others' styles and synergy. If you're keen, please reach out too and we can explore :)

Last edited:
Hey all, I'm an experienced lead guitarist and vocalist who's played in 2 bands and a few live shows. Looking for a bassist, drummer, and keyboardist to start an Alternative Rock band (think The Fray, Switchfoot, Incubus, The Script, The Cardigans).

Thinking to start with covers to get our rhythm, write songs, play open mics, and eventually gig! (I've written 2 originals, but would love to collaborate on more)

I basically listen to everything, but recently really into Anberlin, Bob Marley, John Mayer, RHCP, and all the bands above.

If keen, please telegram me at t.me/chriscasim, or private message here. Cheers :)

- Chris

Note: Also open to a vocalist and rhythm guitarist, but starting small to keep things tight and get a sense of each others' styles and synergy. If you're keen, please reach out too and we can explore :)
Hi .. I am bassist who loves original

Back