Vox

Reef-bmw

Female Vox (strictly for female only!)

Hey i am looking for a female vocalist that can do kelly clarkson, avril, pink, taylor swift and more alike.
A caucasian would be best if not others are fine with me. One thing that matters; good vocal skills. PM me if theres someone out there that have the skills and yet to find a band to join. Questions? just shoot at me. peace

Last edited:
Female voxes out there..... Any interested ones? if u are someone with skills but lack confidence, this is it for u to get out there and show me and the band ur stuff. I know there are great vocalists out there but are shy. Step forward, this is ur time.....

lol, you're like, contradicting yourself.

kelly clackson, pink, avril - if anyone had those skills they surely wouldnt lack the confidence. and would have definitely passed the shy stage. :)

tats wat U think... I came across a few good guitarists and bassists but lack the confidence to be in a band. They simply feel not good enough to be performing. So the thing is, we should motivate or push them to try so they will see for themselves or else its totally gonna be a waste. I believe this applies to the vocalists too.... ;)

Hi there!
I saw this post and thought of me! I'm a British caucasian now living/working in Singapore who used to be in a band in the UK for two years, performing live gigs at various bars and clubs. I'm into the alternative/rock genre. Vocal style - Debbie Harry/Delores O'Riordan. Got the stage attitude and really looking to get back into the live music scene ;)
Pls drop me an email if you're interested... josgonefishing@hotmail.co.uk

lol, you're like, contradicting yourself.

kelly clackson, pink, avril - if anyone had those skills they surely wouldnt lack the confidence. and would have definitely passed the shy stage. :)

I agree with u on this. Ts didnt try to avoid contradiction,maybe just forgotten.

Back