Vocalists in sp look here !!!!!

squirrel

Hi, we're a band from SP (SMA) called "Fly the Jolly Roger", we've been together for about years or so but paused last year to go out to sea for 12 months. Now that we're back, our vocalist has decided to get married leaving us without one.

We're looking for someone in SP, any age, any course, who can sing for us. We've got a few upcoming event's and we're sick of using sessionists so this would be kinda like a commitment but it'll be worth your while for sure.

The band does top 40's stuff ranging from John Mayer all the way to Deep Purple. Of course everyone's opinion always matters before we choose a song to cover but more than ever we've got a budget to record our own songs (I hate calling it "originals") so that's pretty much where we're heading to.

November would be a busy month as we have about 3 gigs confirmed already and honest to god i'm scrambling to find a good vocalist.

Contact me (Zach) at 98311821 or drop me an email at zacharyawesomeloh@gmail.com (My facebook isn't linked to any of this so don't bother trying), I'll just link you to it http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1103202698

Feel free to watch the videos of FTJR, They were quite badly done but better than nothing eh.

Back