Vocalist/Bassist/Female Keyboardist/Drummer Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcmahon

Hi there,

I am a Guitarist of average skills, have been playing in different bands for a few years (4 years). The previous band that I played in were mostly jazz stuff. I left the band, and now decided to form a new band to try out a mixture of retro,rock,modern pop,funk and enjoyable music.

Currently looking for vocalist,bassist, keyboardist and a drummer that are interested.

Age group from 20 to 29

If you are interested, pm me to tell me about yourself,

cheers!

Hi, This is jolene and i'm 25 this yr. I love singing and singing has been always a passion to me. I'm interested to join as a vocalist.

Hi... Baba here. Played the keyboards. Don't mind me asking wats the direction of the band? Any gigs lined-up? Thanks!

Hi Danial here. I'm a bassist. My influences varies from mainstream,pop,jazz,rock,alternative and anything under the sun. Heh. Not fussy and keen to know more about your expectations. Anything do pm me thanks!

Hi there I'm a bass player, influences mostly top 40's,retro,pop rock ...played songs by pink,roxette,heart,Joan Jett,Bon jovi,Gnr,mr big,alanis,Belinda carlise and many more

Hi Danial,as the requirements are above, the age range as well as skill, i guess average and intermediate will do. since u are flexible in songs for Jamming,pm me your contact and we arrange together.

Baba, i just form to try out,hence no specific goal in mind. You can look for money gigs from other bands.

Still looking for vox, jolene loh doesn't respond at all.

hey, i'm a drummer with 8 years of experience and i'm 19 this year. i'm an experimental drummer. i can play anything. not trying to boast though.

hey hey =D i play rythm guitar and bass ^^ my skills are average and i play mostly rock songs ^^ but ill play anything that is fun to play XD PM me if you wanna jam together! ^^ oh im 19 by the way XP

there's no specify direction for the band, jam for fun seriously.But members who join up must come for weekly Jams. Thats the criteria. All positions open again. PM me if keen. The last batch showed no commitment level,but hey it's very normal in Singapore, haha.

there's no specify direction for the band, jam for fun seriously.But members who join up must come for weekly Jams. Thats the criteria. All positions open again. PM me if keen. The last batch showed no commitment level,but hey it's very normal in Singapore, haha.

i think it's more of chemistry than commitment. if chemistry is good, then only ppl would want to stay. pm-ed you. ;)

i am a drummer! been playing for almost 2 years... im interested.. cant pm you.. your box full or something lol. contact me at 91185279

i think it's more of chemistry than commitment. if chemistry is good, then only ppl would want to stay. pm-ed you. ;)

Thanks for showing interest and offering your p.o.v, yes i do agree chemistry is important as well. To me, if u got love of music,then commitment will be there on your part, which is an individual thing. Chemistry is something everyone has to give together, because u can have everyone loving the same genre, showing the same commitment, as well as having the same standard,but lacks common chemistry. Will get in touch with u and the rest soon. =)

is vocalist still up for grab? never did a band b4 btw. do u need a mandarin / english singer? i sing better on faster bits song then slower ones...

email:erlsee@hotmail.com

Bassist

Hi, I just moved to Singapore and am looking to find people to play with. I am a competent player and know a good amount of music theory (diatonic theory). If you still need a bass player send me a message through here. I am 22 years old.

Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back