Vocal , Bassist , Drummer , Lead guitarist , Keyboardist Wanted !

Lordsnash

Hi All im in processing of recruiting new members for my band , and my friends band whom I also
helping out and im looking for the following individuals

1, Vocalist both males and females with good stage showmanship and stage performance , fair pitching and seldom need to transpose . .

2, Lead guitarist with a moderate level of skills and able to solo without flatness and improvise is acceptable if u cant get then actual solo sound . .

3, Bassist with a moderate level of skills , with good timing on par with drums

4, Drummer with a moderate level of skills , simple and strait forward rolls , rather then off beat or advance roll with that does not complete a common 4 by 4 beat

5, Keyboardist with moderate level of skills , Good with strings embience and piano works able to work on par with lead guitarist

Genrewise

Rock n Ballads in English , Malay and Indonesian Pop plus add ons of international language

Jamming days

Either On Friday Night or Sat Night will be determine at a later date

Decipline wise

Able to commit and learn together , doing homework and lots of home work , no drugs or heavy alcohol
influential during band times , practice or gigs

Expectationwise

Able to grab any gig soon , Be it a showcase gig , Paid gig , Guess band or resident band in weddings
or even clubs too if everybody has that spiritual level , Able to learn and work with originals sometimes in the near future too

If u interested in my post , And wanna know more of how u can join me up , do contact me personally as my line is open for anyone who is interested to have fun in creating beautiful music together wih me . . Call or sms me 98601939 or whatsapp +6281277103730 thank u ~ Snash Jay

Back